Business threats continue to impact businesses.
Threats come from every vector point in your network; outside hackers looking to steal your important data, disgruntled employees looking to enact revenge, even nation-state sponsored entities trying to steal your intellectual property. How do you establish a robust digital environment which allows you to run your business while making sure it is resilient to attacks? Have mitigated the risk of downtime due to cyber incidents? Telmac can help.
Identity And Access Management
Telmac believes you build resilience and attack threats from the inside. We start with a network assessment of potential cybersecurity threats. The traditional network perimeter is no longer defensible. Breaches start with the compromise of identity and user credentials. We believe our clients want to have a “trust but verify” environment (ZTNA), where they are 100% assured of every endpoint and who has access to their network. We have developed several unique and cost-effective ways to manage the Zero Trust Environment and assure you know who has access to specific network services, be they servers, devices, employees or vendors.
On-Demand Chief Information Security Officer
Let us help you establish a strategy, direct operations and budget for the protection of your digital and information assets. Security risk management begins with an audit of the current environment to establish the existing state.
Telmac can help you:
- Direct and approve the design of security systems.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested.
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning.
- Approve identity and access policies.
- Work security breaches as they occur. Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities. Work with external investigators as required.
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT threat landscape for the industry.
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business.
- Schedule periodic security audits.
- Conduct tabletop and simulation breach exercises.
- Conduct Phishing campaigns to increase awareness of this threat.
- Oversee identity and access management, policies and procedures.
- Make sure that cybersecurity policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
Let us help you in achieving confidence in your overall security posture.